Just to set the record straight, Reddy has only an accidental
similarity to Furedi. Glad to see he is maintaining his intent to shake
things up a bit; something I am not adverse to myself, but his targets
seem more cynically chosen.

Interestingly, I find that if someone upsets me - He used the phrase
"However, in reality..." as justification in his article!!! :-( - a
good way to calm down before responding is to make an anagram of his
name; the sillier the better. Here are two attempts, given his
predilections:

"I, Dr. Fear Funk!" - He seems to like books with fear in the title :-(

My personal favourite, related to plagiarism:

"Ink Fraud Ref"

Says it all, really.

Of course, now I have calmed down, I can admit to being a bit jealous
of the media coverage his silly rhetoric gets - He is a bit of a media
hoer, but I guess I am too - I just wish he used it to do some good.

Mike