From: Jeremy Miles [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: 03 March 2006 10:32
Subject: Re: Amazon

I would imagine that if someone clicks on the links, the advertiser
pays.  (That's the google model).

How long would the readers of the plagiarism list need to click for, to
stop it being worthwhile to advertise?

jeremy

Roisin Gwyer wrote:
> I've just followed one of the links james sent earlier and found the
> following statement, I guess they are using software such as Turnitin to
> check?
>
> *What if the paper is plagiarized?
> *We guarantee that the papers we sell are original and fully referenced.
> Our company detests plagiarism and includes our writers. We even offer a
> 100% money back guarantee if you prove that there is any plagiarism in a
> piece of writing purchased from us. We have all of our papers checked
> the most up to date anti- plagiarism engines to make sure that each and
> every essay we sell has been custom written in the writers own words.
>

> Roisin Gwyer
> Associate University Librarian
> Frewen Library
> Cambridge Road
> PORTSMOUTH
> PO1 2ST
> England
>
> Tel : 023 9284 3221
> Fax : 023 8284 3233
> E-mail : [log in to unmask]
> Web : www.port.ac.uk/library

Jeremy Miles
mailto:[log in to unmask]             http://www-users.york.ac.uk/~jnvm1/
Dept of Health Sciences (Area 4),  University of York,  York,  YO10 5DD
Phone: 01904 321375       Mobile: 07941 228018         Fax 01904 321320

"No fair, you changed the outcome by measuring it!"
- Professor Hubert J. Farnsworth