Hi Fiona,

Regrettably I can find no details of the Conference itself,
in particular the (even approximate) start and finish times.
  These are not on the PAS website and the link on the "book
accommodation" page which says further details at
http://www.northumbrialearning.co.uk can only produce an
events calendar for 2005.

Is this in the process of being updated or have I missed
something?

Jon