We are pleased to announce that we have a vacancy for a Pronunciation Linguist in the BBC Pronunciation Research Unit.
The vacancy is for a fifteen-month contract, with an annual salary of c. £25,000.
This is a full-time job but we are also prepared to consider job-shares; please indicate interest in your application.
The closing date for applications is 21 July and interviews will take place between 14 and 18 August 2006 .
For full details of the job, including the specification, competencies and how to apply, please visit http://www.bbc.co.uk/jobs/
and enter ref no 82555. Any further queries about the vacancy should be directed to [log in to unmask]

Lena Olausson
Martha Figueroa-Clark
Catherine Sangster
BBC Pronunciation Unit