Yes, this is what I mean.  I am astonished that there is no phonetic font presenting this symbol.  Especially since we know that an update of IPA is from 2005 !

Why do you think SIL or other fonts makers neglected to present this only symbol ?

Because, as I explained, it is encoded in Unicode as a sequence. (See http://www.linguiste.org/phonetics/ipa/chart/.) Otherwise there would be 5x5 = 25 different code points required for simple 2-height tones, 5x5x5 = 125 different code points for 3-height compound tones, and so on. The combinatorial explosion is intolerable.

John Wells