CALL FOR PROJECT PRESENTATIONS on use of digital media in museums

We welcome museums, exhibition designers, curators, interaction
designers, product developers etc to present your projects and
experiences with use of digital media at our conference

NODEM 06 Digital Interpretation in Cultural Heritage, Art and Science
Museums
Oslo, Norway 7 – 9 Dec 2006

Submission deadline: October 15th

Project presentation abstracts may be sent to:

For questions regarding project presentations, please contact:
Dagny Stuedahl
Tlf: + 47 22 85 04 06
Mobilephone +47 99 72 81 56

We are also looking for exhibitors. The deadline for exhibition
proposals is October 15th.Exhibition space will be free of charge.
NODEM Award Best Design of Digital Experiences in Museumswill be voted
for by conference participants.

For further information:
http://www.tii.se/v4m/nodem

NODEM (Nordic Digital Excellence in Museums) 06 is a nordic ambulating
conference and an exhibition that focuses on digital media in museums.
This year Department of Media and Communications, University of Oslo is
hosting the conference. Responsible for NODEM is Visions for Museums
Interactive Institute, Stockholm