Hi Rosan and Ken,

I agree with Mads. The last posts between you two have been very
interesting. I actually am more interested in reading the messages from this
list because they have that extra spice in them! But that might be because
I'm from Mexico and now I live in New Zealand, where soap operas are not as
good. (please, take this paragraph as a joke).

Rosan, I'm just writing this message to congratulate you for the relaxed and
mature way in which you have taken the discussion and the criticism. I have
read other messages in this list in which people get upset because other
members disagree with them or challenge them. I reckon it's better to take
it with good humour.

best wishes

edgrrr

--