Sorry for cross-posting for those on the Anthrodesign list.

Greetings,

This is my first posting to the list. I wanted to provide a link to my
blog, where I took notes during the conference. [For my students who could
not afford to come.] They are fairly raw and if you find you were grossly
misrepresented let me know, I have no problem posting corrections or even
retractions. I have yet to post from the last morning session and my
commentaries and overview. These will come once I have a minute to
process.

http://dori3.typepad.com/my_weblog/

I really enjoyed the conference and am very excited about my new community
of both practice and interest.

Dori

Elizabeth (Dori) Tunstall, PhD

Associate Professor, Design Anthropology
School of Art + Design
University of Illinois at Chicago

Associate Director, City Design Center
University of Illinois at Chicago