The archive of the Annals of Occupational Hygiene has now been put on-line back to 1972, and if you go to http://annhyg.oxfordjournals.org/search.dtl you can search the entire text of the 2876 items that we have published since then, including the latest papers on the advance access site which have not yet been allocated to an issue.

Access:
Abstracts are available free to everyone.
BOHS members can access the entire full text free.  Use the user name and password you use to access current issues, or see the members area at www.bohs.org for instructions on how to register if you have never done so.
Institutional subscribers can access text back to 1996, but will need an additional subscription to go back beyond that.  This applies also to the 960 institutions in lower-income countries that get free or greatly reduced subscription rates http://www.oxfordjournals.org/access_purchase/developing_countries.html
Others can access papers at $US 23 each.

We hope that the remaining volumes back to 1958 will become available on-line later this year.

(Dr) Trevor Ogden
Editor in Chief, Annals of Occupational Hygiene
http://annhyg.oupjournals.org/
North American Editor:
Professor Stephen Rappaport, [log in to unmask]