From: [log in to unmask] [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of James Beresford
Sent: 13 December 2006 11:08
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [OCC-HEALTH] Mental health assessments

Good morning listees.

I'm looking for someone who is qualified and able to undertake mental health assessments in the workplace. What I seek is someone who is able to assess an individual and then provide OH with an indication of what is next needed, whether it be counselling, psychiatric care or whatever and is located or can get to Uxbridge on the West London area.

With kind regards,

James Beresford RN(A) RSCPHN MIOSH MIIRSM
Occupational Health Advisor
Brunel University
Tel internal: 67219
Tel external: 01895 267219

FORTHCOMING CONFERENCES AND EVENTS: http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/filearea.cgi?LMGT1=OCC-HEALTH

For Occupational Health jobs, go to http://OHJobs.drmaze.net

Find out about Occupational Health Nursing Education in UK at http://home.wlv.ac.uk/~in6232/aohne/

This email and its attachments are confidential and are intended for the above named recipient only. If this has come to you in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete this email from your system. You must take no action based on this, nor must you copy or disclose it or any part of its contents to any person or organisation. Statements and opinions contained in this email may not necessarily represent those of Trafford Metropolitan Borough Council. As a public body, the Council may be required to disclose this email [or any response to it] under the Freedom of Information Act 2000, unless the information in it is covered by one of the exemptions in the Act.

This email message has been checked for the presence of computer viruses, however we advise that in keeping with good IT practice the recipient should ensure that the e-mail together with any attachments are checked for viruses. We cannot accept any responsibility for any damage or loss caused by software viruses.

P please don't print this e-mail unless you really need to.