Hi Nita

have you tried your local CCU or Heart Failure Team?? Most places have them now (due to BHF funding) and I'm sure they could provide leaflets and other support. Where I live they used to hold events for patients and arrange guest speakers so I'm sure they could probably help you out.

And as someone has mentioned try drug reps. From personal experience Coronary Care always has money thrown at it (leather bound BNF anyone) whilst other area struggled to get enough soap!

Drop me a line off-list if you like

Regards

Glenn