Please accept my apologies Bashyr as I fully intended to come, but can not get away now.
bw
Margaret
-----Original Message-----
From: [log in to unmask] [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Aziz, Bashyr
Sent: 17 November 2006 11:45
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [OCC-HEALTH] List Meeting

Hi
Following on the great success of last year's meeting, Key People have agreed to sponsor an OCC-HEALTH JISCmail meeting at the RCN conference in Harrogate later this month.

The meeting will take place at the Majestic Hotel on Tuesday 28, starting 5.15 pm. Come and meet your fellow subscribers and enjoy a complimentary glass of wine.  We'll kick off with a ten minute presentation from me on my online survey of what subscribers want from the list.

Numbers will be limited , so please confirm attendance by Friday 24 November to Audrey Dean to her email address :- [log in to unmask] <mailto:[log in to unmask]>

Looking forwarding to seeing many OCC-HEALTH subscribers

Bashyr Aziz
OCC-HEALTH List

FORTHCOMING CONFERENCES AND EVENTS: http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/filearea.cgi?LMGT1=OCC-HEALTH

For Occupational Health jobs, go to http://OHJobs.drmaze.net