Thank you all for your response, because of it I have tracked down the very person I needed. This is what I like about this group.

Anne Barnes

This electronic transmission, including any
attachments, is strictly confidential and
intended solely for the addressee. It may contain
information which is covered by legal, professional
or other privilege. If you are not the intended
recipient you must not disclose, copy or take any
action in reliance of this transmission. If you
have received this transmission in error, please
notify the sender as soon as possible and delete
it from your system. This email and its attachments
have been scanned for the presence of computer
viruses. However, you are advised that you open
any attachments at your own risk. PD Ports plc and
its subsidiaries reserve the right to monitor
electronic mail in accordance with current
legislation.