Thanks Sam this is most helpful

From: [log in to unmask] [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Samantha  Chapman
Sent: 01 November 2006 18:32
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [OCC-HEALTH] Fertility Treatments

Hi Maureen

I found the info from infertility network very useful & passed to our HR managers.

A protocol was devised & it is preferred that individuals attend appointments in own time as with other appointments where possible.

Otherwise it's at the managers discretion - we also look at individuals role when on treatment & make adjustments as required due to the regime & side effects of medication used. Our HR did originally want to be informed by individuals undergoing such treatment until I pointed out that they do not require this info from those who can become pregnant naturally!! They decided then that individuals could contact us!!

Sam

Message Received: Nov 01 2006, 04:20 PM