Hi Jackie

All I can suggest is that you send an email to Liz Plastow, quoting the circular.

Good luck.

Bashyr
From: [log in to unmask] [mailto:[log in to unmask]]On Behalf Of Muir, Jackie
Sent: 19 October 2006 11:42
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [OCC-HEALTH] NMC - Migration to part 3

Hi Bashyr,

I've read the circular, and have tried to access relevant documantation from the website but can't find it anywhere.

Any clues as to where it might be or are they keeping us in suspense or trying to prevent the deluge of applications now they have decided the route we need to go down?

Kind regards

Jackie Muir BA Hons RGN SP(OH) CMIOSH

Occupational Health Consultant

- Telephone: 01908 343184 - Mobile: 07703 517098 - Fax: 01908 343855

- Abbey House (AHM406), 201 Grafton Gate East, Milton Keynes, MK9 1AN

Abbey Logo

 HR Service Centre - Service Providers and Partners

If you've received this email by mistake, please let the sender know at once that it's gone to the wrong person and then destroy it without copying, using, or telling anyone about its contents.