That be a reet gud anser Chrissie…!

From: [log in to unmask] [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Chris Baldwin
Sent: 17 October 2006 09:33
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [OCC-HEALTH] FW: Irish Car Recovery

Now I am confused, is DI annoyed cos she couldn't open it or because her email system was clogged up,

Nar then tha lot. I cannot recall where it came from but last week I got this ere email called Yorkshire airlines. It was a spoof on the airlines adverts and made complete fun of us ere Tykes with aar accents and t'others art the'ers perceptions on us. I found it reight hilarious . This video has nar bin been widely circulated amongst us Yorkshire ex pats as well as t’others locally and internationally and not one of us found it owt to laike abart. For god sake!! life is too short and stressful. keep them coming James, you lighten a busy stressful day, give me new material to circulate to friends who are including chief execs, managing directors and shop floor and friends and family in the police force, fire services, NHS and wherever they work. My Geordie friend sends me local jokes, My Glaswegian friends' stories about Scots, I could not begin to submit on here.! James, you can send your stuff to me ex Jismail any time as you make my day and I promise to exchange them. translation supplied free gratis to anyone who wants one

Chrissie

xx