hi all
just a quick note to say thanks to all who replied (both on and off
line)...i now have some bedtime reading (and meetings) to discuss
physiotherapy in line with our needs (lots of MSD's)

in relation to the smoking, thanks for the advice  - what i was searching
for was to establish whether smoking cessation in the workplace works...i
guess it is "try it and see" and use the people outside as they are free
but my concern is that by the time the individual leaves us saying they
want to quit and the smoking officer is available that the urge to stop
will have gone.

i dare say i'll be back scrounging more stuff in future.
jacqui