Many thanks Greta and every one else for all there contributions, they have all been really useful.

Maggie Scott

-----Original Message-----
From: [log in to unmask] [mailto:[log in to unmask]]On Behalf Of Greta Thornbory
Sent: 20 November 2006 20:19
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [OCC-HEALTH] Shift Patterns

You may also find the following useful:

The development of a fatigue risk index for shift workers: HSE Research Report 446. 2006

Facts and misconceptions about age, health status and employment: Report no: HSL/2005/20

Both are available on line if your server does not allow pdf attachments,

Greta

Greta Thornbory
Consultant, Occupational Health & Education
Consultant Editor, OH Journal
www.gtenterprises-uk.com
Tel: 01235 770156
Mob: 07778 518 027