As part of an AHDS Performing Arts (http://www.ahds.ac.uk/performingarts/)
study on use of digital collections, I am attempting to produce a
comprehensive list of digital resources that are available online. A draft
list is available online at
http://www.ahds.ac.uk/performingarts/online%20collections_4may.pdf which you
are free to use for your own interest. The full list will be published later
this year in the AHDS report which will

If you are aware of a collection which has some relevance to: Music/Audio;
Theatre/Drama; Film, Television, or Radio; Dance; or General
Performance/Live Art; please take a look at this list and let me know of any
omissions or errors.

Please note that this list is for resources which allow access to digital
materials themselves and therefore does NOT include electronic catalogues
without digitised material unless the catalogue itself has significant
research value.

Many thanks in advance,

Daisy Abbott
AHDS Performing Arts

Tel: 0141 330 2758 (Mon, Wed, Fri) OR 0141 330 3549 (Tue, Thur)
Explore AHDS Performing Arts at http://www.ahds.ac.uk/performingarts/