  From: Irene Groot
  To: [log in to unmask]
  Sent: Monday, December 04, 2006 2:54 AM
  Subject: small holes in a tungsten capillary

  Dear Collegues,

  I am currently looking for a company that is able to make holes with a very small diameter (43 micrometer) into a tungsten capillary. The function for this is that the tungsten capillary will be used as a nozzle for a supersonic molecular beam set-up.
  If anybody could be of help in this matter, I would really appreciate to hear from you.

  Thanking you in advance,

  Irene Groot
  Leiden University
  The Netherlands