Colleagues,

Please excuse a bit of shameless advertising, perhaps excusable since I no longer receive financial gain from this project.

Chemical Kinetics and Reaction Dynamics, originally published by McGraw-Hill has been out of print for the past 8-10 months.  I am happy to announce that a reprinted version is now available from Dover Publications, in paperback, and at a price that is affordable.  The list price is $32.50, but the "street" price is as low as $21.75 from, for example, Amazon:
http://www.amazon.com/Chemical-Kinetics-Reaction-Dynamics-Houston/dp/0486453340/sr=1-1/qid=1163624143/ref=sr_1_1/102-9820268-7401762?ie=UTF8&s=books

Errata identified in the original text up to the time of the Dover publication have been listed in the beginning of the Dover publication.  A complete list is maintained at
http://people.ccmr.cornell.edu/~plh2/group/Errata.pdf

A pdf file of solutions to the problems is available from the author.

The textbook is aimed at advanced undergraduates and beginning graduate students.

Paul Houston

Paul L. Houston
Peter J. W. Debye Professor of Chemistry
Department of Chemistry and Chemical Biology
Baker Laboratory
Cornell University
Ithaca, New York 14853-1301

Phone:  (607) 255-4303