E-mail: [log in to unmask]

Tel: 0161 958 4081
Fax: 0161 881 9366
Visit our website at www.raceforhealth.org

From: Martin Campbell [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: 23 August 2006 09:35
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Health of Migrant Workers, Refugees and Asylum Seekers

Hi folks,

I am pulling together a research project, in Brighton and Hove, to assess the health needs of Migrant Workers, Refugees and Asylum Seekers. I will be particularly focusing on their access to primary care. This is part of our Healthy City status under the World Health Organisation and will be launched at a conference in Finland in October (where I hope other Cities around Europe and the world will have some input).

I am looking around the UK for any comparative data / information and thought some of you may have done something similar or have advice on how to do this.

I look forward to hearing from you !

Martin Campbell

Community Participation Manager

Brighton & Hove City Primary Care Trust