Dear colleagues,

I was recently contacted by a colleague of mine who is in the throws of

finalising the end processes of obtaining funds to start this very important

research. There is a need of approximately £3000 to start this crucial

study. Are there any sponsors or organisations that you are able to

recommend who would possibly be able to assist with this issue? If so,

please contact Dr Ade on the email address provided. There has been a

substantial amount of funds raised already with regards to this project and

we are just now at the closing stages. All help would be appreciated.

Thanks.

Tony Mason

Regional Care Advisor

Sickle Cell Society