From: Martin Campbell [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Wed 23/08/2006 09:35
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Health of Migrant Workers, Refugees and Asylum Seekers

Hi folks,

I am pulling together a research project, in Brighton and Hove, to assess
the health needs of Migrant Workers, Refugees and Asylum Seekers. I will be
particularly focusing on their access to primary care. This is part of our
Healthy City status under the World Health Organisation and will be launched
at a conference in Finland in October (where I hope other Cities around
Europe and the world will have some input).

I am looking around the UK for any comparative data / information and
thought some of you may have done something similar or have advice on how to
do this.

I look forward to hearing from you !

Martin Campbell
Community Participation Manager
Brighton & Hove City Primary Care Trust
Tel. 01273 545337

The information contained in this email may be subject to public disclosure
under the Freedom of Information Act 2000. Unless the information is legally
exempt from disclosure, the confidentiality of this email and your reply
cannot be guaranteed. The unauthorised use, disclosure, copying or
alteration of this message or any information contained within it is
forbidden. It is intended for the addressee only. If you are not the
intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately and delete the
email from your system. The views expressed within this email are not
necessarily the views or policies of the originating NHS organisation.

E-mails are not considered a secure medium for sending personal information
and may be at risk. Recipients should run anti-virus software before opening
any attachments. All liability is excluded to the extent permitted by law
for any claims arising from the use of this medium by this organisation.