	-----Original Message-----
	From: A forum for discussion on midwifery and reproductive
health research. [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of
Pauline Dawson
	Sent: 26 November 2006 20:57
	To: [log in to unmask]
	Subject: Re: new book

	This brings to mind a slightly naive research question.

	When doing literature searches, how do you search for chapters
in edited books? I know CINAHL indexes "some" books but are there other
databases or resources that you can search for relevant literature in
books

	Thanks

	Pauline Dawson

	New Zealand