-----Original Message-----
From: A forum for discussion on midwifery and reproductive health
research. [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Tina I
Harris
Sent: Thursday, 2 November 2006 10:22 p.m.
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Introduction

Welcome back Deborah. I would be very interested in talking to you about
your thesis (maybe via email rather than in person as I am in the UK).
In my own work I have look at practice variation in third stage care and
explored the issue of context in relation to midwifery practice as well
as the competing value and belief systems which operate in the maternity
services and influence practice. It would be great to swap information
perhaps?

Dr Tina Harris
Principal Lecturer in Midwifery
De Montfort University