Dear Mavis

Thanks for this information.I won't be able to make this confernece, but
I have passed the information on to some other midwives who have an
interest in that area and might be able to attend.

I was concerned about what you were doing as you indicated that things
were changing at Sheffield. Hwoever, from the address at the bottom of
this email, it looks like the research is able to thrive. More strength
to you.

Regards
Sheila