Joan, if we provide an attachment it bounces back from the list serv. Would you provide your direct contact information please? Kind regards, Kerri

Kerri Durnell Schuiling, PhD, CNM, FACNM

From: Kerri Schuiling [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Tuesday, May 02, 2006 3:13 PM
To: 'A forum for discussion on midwifery and reproductive health research.'
Subject: RE: Theory for Midwifery Practice

Dear Joan,

I would be interested in potentially contributing to this book. I am a US midwifery researcher.  My work focuses on using Comfort Theory in midwifery practice to support laboring women. I use the theory developed by Kathryn Kolcaba which is holistic and supports midwifery philosophy. You suggest we email you something not more than 200 or 300 words. I am attaching an abstract that describes my work. If you would like something different please let me know. Kind regards, Kerri

Kerri Durnell Schuiling, PhD, CNM, FACNM