Joris, send me a mail, saying that she could not find the english version
of Cirkular om Midwifery on the site of the Danish Midwifes Organisation.

If you use this adress:
http://www.jordemoderforeningen.dk/index.dsp?color=green&area=33

Here you will on the left handsite of the site see the words : "cirkulære
og vejledning" , please click here.

then on the bottom of the site you will find the words: "cirkulære om
jordemodervirksomhed mv. i engelsk version" (meaning cirkular in english
version)

I hope this will help you.

Venlig hilsen

Jette Aaroe Clausen
Jordemoderlærer / Midwifery Lecturer
MHH (Master in Health Humanities)
CVU Øresund
Jordemoderuddannelsen/ Faculty of Midwifery
Sigurdsgade 24
2200 København N
Telefon + 45 3531 0511/ + 45 3531 0500
Hjemmetelefon + 45 8678 2327
e-mail: [log in to unmask]

Jane sandall <[log in to unmask]>
Sendt af: "A forum for discussion on midwifery and reproductive health
research." <[log in to unmask]>
27-03-2006 09:35
Besvar venligst til "A forum for discussion on midwifery and reproductive
health              research."