Dear Joe

I am on the national, Cambridge and Christ's College committees so
perhaps, since others have not come forward, I can share what I know. I
do not think I am authorized to tell what speakers have been invited by
Darwin College or the Cambridge 2009 conference so I include the contact
details of those who can.

Exhibitions (and similar) in Cambridge
	Botanic Garden	Teaching Charles Darwin	June - Sept 09 tbc
	Botanic Garden	Darwin's botanical experiments	08-09 tbc
	Botanic Garden	Darwin the Botanist	in Cambridge c2010
	Christ's College	Darwin's rooms - exhibition	tbc
	Christ's College	Lady Margaret Beaufort Lectures (3)	tbc
	Fitzwilliam Museum exhibition	Endless forms: Darwin, natural history
and the arts.	July - Nov 09
	Museum of Zoology	Darwin's zoological specimens	opens April 08
	Sedgwick Museum	Darwin the Geologist	Phase 1 opens April 08
	Sedgwick exhibition	Darwin the Geologist	Phase 2 dates tbc
	University Library	exhibition	July - Dec 09
	Whipple Museum	tbc	tbc
Other events in Cambridge
	Conference: Darwin 2009		6-10 July 09
Contact Liz Hide [log in to unmask]
	Darwin College Lectures		Jan - March 09
	Cambridge Science Festival	Darwin / Evolution theme	11-22 March 09

	Events elsewhere
	Darwin200	UK national committee	contact: Bob Bloomfield
	AMNH, New York	Darwin	Nov 05 - 20th Aug 06
	NHM, London	Darwin	Oct 08 - Mar 09
	New York Botanic Garden	Darwin the Botanist	Opens 08
	Yale	Fitz exhibition: 'Endless forms'	Jan - Jun 09
	Shrewsbury	???	???
	Edinburgh	???	???

This original form of this list was composed by Liz Hide
([log in to unmask]) for the Cambridge 2009 coordination committee.

Regards,
John van Wyhe

--
Dr John van Wyhe

Director
The Complete Work of Charles Darwin Online
University of Cambridge
CRASSH, 17 Mill Lane, Cambridge, CB2 1RX
http://darwin-online.org.uk/
Fax: 01223 (7)65276

Bye-Fellow Christ's College, Cambridge