Dear all,
The copy deadline for the next edition of Three-D, the MeCCSA with AMPE newsletter, is next Friday, 29 September. If you have any items that you would like to include, please send them to me by email ([log in to unmask]) preferably as a Word attachment. Items can be anything that will be of relevance and interest to our members (the newsletter is distributed free, twice a year, to all paid-up members). You might, for example, include details of forthcoming conferences, outlines of new publications, or news about developments in the relevant subject areas in your university. To see back issues of the newsletter, go to the MeCCSA with AMPE website http://www.meccsa.org.uk Do feel free to ask if you'd like to submit something but you're not sure.
Best wishes,
Dave Hesmondhalgh