Dear Colleagues

I have a request on behalf of a doctoral student.  She is researching the reception of popular adaptations of Shakespeare, and is looking for responses from students on first year Film courses in the UK.  I would be really grateful if you could pass this message on to the appropriate person in your department if you have such a course.  She is seeking responses to a web questionnaire, whose web address is as follows:

http://users.aber.ac.uk/sea04/student/

We are trying to get as many responses as we can from current first year students who took either media studies or literature A level.  If you would be willing, could you send this simple message on to the appropriate group of students?

Many thanks for help with this.

Martin Barker

Dear student

Would you be willing to take just a few minutes to help a doctoral student, Sarah Abbott, at the University of Wales, Aberystwyth, who is researching responses by students and teachers to popular film adaptations of Shakespeare?  If you would click on the link below, it will take you direct to a short web questionnaire.  You will help Sarah greatly if you would fill in her questionnaire online.

http://users.aber.ac.uk/sea04/student/

Many thanks in advance

Martin Barker

Professor of Film & Television Studies