free online Journal devoted to the field of audience and reception studies.
This is a special issue, devoted to International Audience Research,
guest-edited by Dr Ramaswami Harindranath from Melbourne.  A total of eight
research essays are now available online at www.participations.org
<http://www.participations.org/> .

For those of you who had already heard of this, I draw attention to the fact
that due to an error on my part (!), initially the wrong version of one
essay was posted.  The correct version of Shaun Moores' essay has now been
mounted, and I hope that people who have already visited the site will now
return to see the correct version.

Best wishes - and I hope you all have a good break.  I suspect we all need
one .

Martin Barker