From: Museums Computer Group [mailto:[log in to unmask]]On Behalf Of
Jemima Rellie
Sent: 07 January 2006 12:07
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Help needed: March 1997

Hi all and a belated happy new year.

I am conducting some research for my paper for this year's M&W conference -
  '10 Years On: Hopes, Fears, Predictions and Gambles for UK Museums On-
line'.

Can you tell me, ideally by email, what year your museum website launched
and provide a few bullet points on what it contained? It would also be
terrific if possible and without too much effort (!) if you could send me
a screengrab of the homepage on launch and / or in March 1997?  That would
be hugely appreciated.

Tate Online did not launch until 1998 - but I believe others such as the
NHM were up and running significantly before this...?

Thanks very much indeed.

Jemima