Dear MCG list,
I hope you had a good Christmas and are planning on a fantastic new
year.

A quick question, and do contact me off-list if you prefer - we are
thinking about moving off the .ac.uk domain for its website and email
addresses.
Does anyone know of anythink that should make us consider staying with
.ac.uk?
I have heard that it can mean curators can't access certain research,
but have not had any concrete evidence of this.
Any thoughts welcome,

Best wishes,
Matthew

Head of Web | Department of Learning and Information | The British
Museum | www.thebritishmuseum.ac.uk <http://www.thebritishmuseum.ac.uk/>

tel: 020 7323 8169 | work mobile: 07971 433841

--

The Past from Above
Admission £5, concessions available

Subscribe to the British Museum's online newsletter Mercury
and never miss out on any events, exhibitions, films or study opportunities:
http://www.thebritishmuseum.ac.uk/index.html