Mike,

Thanks for this brilliant demonstration. As (some of) you know, I am
not technically knowledgeable. All I 'know' is that googling is a
much better way of finding stuff in museums in the UK than
Cornucopia, etc. etc. etc. will ever be. And, praise be, it works
with what's there, rather than forcing everyone to follow inadequate
patterns determined on high. (It's lucky I haven't just had my
Christmas lunch.)

Jeremy