**Apologies for Cross Posting**

TASI (Technical Advisory Service for Images) still has places available on
its workshops later this month:

28th September: Image Capture - Level 3
29th September: Introduction to Image Metadata

Workshops being run in October are:

6th October: Image Optimisation - Correcting and Preparing Images
13th October: Digital Photography - Level 1
20th October: Building a Departmental Image Collection
27th October: Colour Management

Full descriptions of these highly practical courses are available at
<http://www.tasi.ac.uk/training/>, where you will also find details of all
our other workshops and a link to the online booking form.

TASI is carrying out a survey to ensure we continue to provide current and
potential users with the information and services they need.

We would be very grateful if you could take a few minutes to fill out the
survey: <http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.asp?u=123892500212>. The answers you
give will help us establish which areas of the service need improving, and
will enable us to identify potential future developments.

The survey is split into several pages, but shouldn't take more than ten
minutes to complete.

Many thanks for your participation,
The TASI Team

Antony Theobald, Technical Research Officer
TASI - Technical Advisory Service for Images
Free help, advice, and guidance for the
Further and Higher Education sector
http://www.tasi.ac.uk/
A JISC Service