Hi,

We are starting to look in some detail at both Digital Image Management and
Digital Rights Management with a view to writing a Digital Image Management
Strategy, with the ultimate view of developing an Image Management System
(some of you have already been very helpful in talking about the systems
themselves to us).

We are aware of the sources of information already available on the MDA,
TASI and the new CollectionLink websites (and also of the article published
in MP called Visionary Thinking on this subject).

But wondered if anyone out there have created any similar documents as part
of their own image/digital image/rights management documentation, and would
you be prepared to send us a copy to aid our research into such policies?

We will treat any documentation with due discretion. We will be happy to
forward copies of our own strategy to all who are interested once it is
complete.

Regards,
Rachel S Cockett
System Manager - Collection Management
Birmingham Museum & Art Gallery

The information contained within this e-mail (and any attachment) sent by Birmingham City Council is confidential and may be legally privileged. It is intended only for the named recipient or entity to whom it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient please accept our apologies and notify the sender immediately, or telephone +(44) 121 464 4444 Unauthorised access, use, disclosure, storage or copying is not permitted and may be unlawful. Any e-mail including its content may be monitored and used by Birmingham City Council for reasons of security and for monitoring internal compliance with the office policy on staff use. E-mail blocking software may also be used. Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the originator and do not necessarily represent those of Birmingham City Council. We cannot guarantee that this message or any attachment is virus free or has not been intercepted and amended.