I seem to have missed the Second Life education website, where there's lots
of useful information on using SL:
http://secondlife.com/education

Cheers,

Tom

--------------------
Thomas A Goskar MSc
Archaeological Multimedia Developer

Wessex Archaeology
Portway House, Old Sarum Park, Salisbury, Wilts. SP4 6EB Direct Line: +44
(0)1722 343432
Switchboard: +44 (0)1722 326867
Fax: +44 (0)1722 337562
Website: http://www.wessexarch.co.uk/

Wessex Archaeology Limited is a company with limited liability registered in
England No 1712772, a registered Charity No. 287786 and is registered as an
archaeological organisation with the Institute of Field Archaeologists.

This email is only for the use of the addressee. It may contain information
which is legally privileged, confidential and exempt from disclosure. If you
are not the intended recipient you must not copy, distribute or disseminate
this email or any enclosures to anyone other than the addressee. If you
receive this communication in error, please advise us by telephone
immediately.