The letter below was received by one of my colleagues in Cambridge, and we
feldt it was worth passing on to the list, Please send your replied to the
email or postal address listed at the end of this message.

Paul Auchterlonie
List-Owner Lis-Middle-East.
University of Exeter.

Dear Sir,

              I want to bring in your kind information that the Islamic
Research Foundation  was established on Nov 12, 1984 in the holy city of
Mashhad(Iran) by Astan Quds Razavi [the Holy Shrine of Imam Reza(A.S.),
the eighth Holy Imam of the Shi'ites] as a pioneer research and
publication body and has emerged as one of the leading research
institutions in Islamic Sciences in the Islamic world.

       We are interested in exchanging books and journals with your
institution.

       I kindly request you to send the catalogues and brochures published
by your esteemed institution.

An early reply is solicited.

Thanking you,

With all the best wishes and regards

Ahmed Namaee

Research Deputy

Islamic Research Foundation

Near Tabarsi Underpass,Adjoined to the Holy Shrine of Imam Reza(A.S.)

P. O. Box:   91735-366

Mashhad - IRAN

E-mail:        [log in to unmask]