Greetings to the list

I need some help on a somehow confusing publication of conference
papers. I had ordered missing  volumes of a partly English multi-volume
work named  "Islam-West Philosophical Dialogue:  the articles presented
at the World Congress on Mulla Sadra, May 1999, Tehran" and have
received Persian volumes from an obvious parallel edition named
"Majmuah-i maqalat-i Hamayish-i jahani-i Hakim Mulla Sadra, avval-i
Khurdadmah 1378, Tihran". According to the Hollis OPAC of Harvard the
English edition "Islam-West Philosophical Dialogue" has 10 volumes, the
Persian edition "Majmuah-i maqalat-i Hamayish-i jahani-i Hakim Mulla
Sadra, avval-i Khurdadmah 1378, Tihran" has 12 volumes. Now before I
order anything else I would like to know if these two edition are
textwise identical, but just in two different languages, or does the
Persian edition contain articles that are not present in the English
edition and vice versa?

Thanks in advance
Andreas Drechsler

--