CiG Open Day & AGM - 26th September 2006

Only 2 weeks to go to the CiG Open Day & AGM. Don't forget to book your
place. The timetable for the day is as follows: (you don't have to stay for
the whole day, sessions can be booked individually)

 <http://www.stbrideinstitute.org/> St Bride Institute, Bride Lane, Fleet
Street, London EC4Y 8EQ
12.00 - 13.00 Managing change in the workplace: a panel debate
13.30 - 14.00 Product Reviews
14.30 - 15.30 Changing technologies: Working in a wired world
16.00 - 16.30 Product Reviews
17.00 - 18.00 Changing relationships: Who is a buyer and who is a seller?
18.30 - 19.00 CiG Annual General Meeting (members only)

 <http://www.presshousewinebars.co.uk/> Press House Wine Bar, 1 St Bride's
Passage, London EC4Y 8EJ
19.00 - 19.45 Drinks reception, kindly sponsored by EBSCO Information
Services
20.00 - 22.00 Dinner, with wine kindly sponsored by LexisNexis Butterworths

All events are free of charge except for the AGM Dinner which is £30 to CiG
members, £45 to non-members. Full details of all the day's events are
available on our website at
<http://www.cityinformation.org.uk/Events/AGM2006/AGM06.htm>
http://www.cityinformation.org.uk/Events/AGM2006/AGM06.htm

Since I returned from holiday 2 weeks ago I have been plagued by technical
problems - if you booked for the Open Day by fax or email and have not yet
received an email from me confirming your place, please let me know by reply
and I will check your booking for you.

I look forward to seeing you on the 26th.

Regards,
Phillipa

Phillipa Mills
Administrator