** APOLOGIES FOR CROSS-POSTING **

Career Development Group Wales is pleased to announce that the latest
edition of our 'Ymlaen' newsletter is now available from our website:
http://www.cdgwales.org.uk.

This issue contains reviews of recent events, including Anthony
Brewerton's "Marketing - gives your library wings!" workshop in Newport,
the Wales Student Conference in Aberystwyth, and our recent Certification
& Chartership Day at Rhos on Sea, etc., etc.

It also contains details of our special "Skytrek-Ropeworks" weekend in
Powys and Gwynedd in August!  Intrigued?

If you wish to make a contribution to the next newsletter, please contact
the editor Emma Rye ([log in to unmask]) or phone 01443 482630.