UC&R(NW) ARE PLEASED TO ANNOUNCE THE FOLLOWING EVENT:

Charter Mark and customer service: mutually inclusive?
The benefits of Charter Mark to Higher Education
Wednesday 14th June 2006 at The University of Bolton

(The Charter Mark logo is awarded by the Cabinet Office to organisations
who achieve a high standard of customer care)

This seminar will inform and encourage discussion on the process of
achieving and retaining the Charter Mark standard in academic libraries.
Speakers from Libraries who have received the award will describe their
experiences, and lead a discussion on the benefits/pitfalls of the
process.

The event will also include the AGM of UC&R(NW), and give attendees the
opportunity to meet the committee, and put forward any ideas they may
have on topics for future events.

Programme:
2.00pm - Welcome and refreshments
2.15pm  - UC&R(NW) AGM
2.45pm - Dawn Grundy, The University of Bolton
3.05pm - Coral Black and Helen Jamieson , Edge Hill University
3.25pm - Refreshments and discussion
4.30pm - Close

For more information please see our web page
http://www.ucrg.org.uk/contact/branches/nw/northwest.htm

There is no charge for this event, but we would like to know who is
coming, so that we can make catering arrangements.
Please contact Shirley Ward if you would like to attend.
[log in to unmask] or 01204 903597

We look forward to seeing you on 14th June!

Shirley Ward
Health Studies Librarian/Learning and Teaching Fellow
The University of Bolton
Eagle Library
Deane Road
BOLTON