Apologies for cross posting

Liaison Librarian: Faculty of Health and Social Care Sciences
St George's Library
St George's, University of London
906/06

(Part Time Job share 17 hours  p/w to be worked on Thursdays Fridays and
one other day.)

St George’s Library is a busy healthcare sciences library. We are
looking for an enthusiastic librarian to join our professional team on a
job sharing basis. You will be responsible for overseeing services for
our health and social care science users including organizing
information skills training sessions, stock selection, writing web pages
and taking part in enquiry desk rotas.

You should be a graduate with a postgraduate qualification in
information science and ideally have experience of working in academic
or health libraries

Salary will be in the range £28,000 - £33,000 per annum inclusive pro
rata for 17 hours per week.

For further information, visit www.sgul.ac.uk/jobs or contact the
Personnel Office on 020 8725 5020 (24-hour answerphone) or email:
[log in to unmask] Please quote reference 906/06.

Closing date: 28 July 2006.

-----------------------------------
Susan Gilbert
Support Services Librarian