I'm looking for reviewers for the following two titles:

1.  Exploiting Knowledge in Health Services: (edited by Graham Walton and
Andrew Booth)
2.  Evidence-based Practice for Information Professionals: a handbook
(edited by Andrew Booth and Anne Brice)

Both are published by Facet

The deadline is the end of February.

If you would like to review any of these titles, please let me know which
one, along with an indication of your expertise and knowledge in the
subject area of the title you have chosen.  No payment can be given for the
review, but you do get to keep the book.  Reviews will be published in LIR,
which is published three times a year by the Library Information Research
Group (LIRG, a special interest group of CILIP).

(The LIRG aims to raise awareness of information research by increasing its
profile and influencing its direction, promoting the dissemination of sound
research methodology and results, assisting in the development of emerging
researchers and enabling networking between researchers.  It is circulated
mainly to institutions offering qualifications in librarianship and
information studies, library and information staff in the academic and
public library sector and library and information professionals with
research interests.)

Please respond to me at [log in to unmask] stating why you're interested
in reviewing your chosen title.

Regards.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Colin Johnston
LIR book reviews editor
Rutherford Information Services Building
Goldsmiths College
Lewisham Way
LONDON SE14 6NW
Tel: 020 7919 7155