-----Original Message-----
From: Information literacy and information skills teaching discussion
list [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Wild, Sharon
Sent: 24 January 2006 10:16
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [Maybe spam] Future of INFORMS project - update

Hello Sue and all on the List

Can I send out one small plea?

As someone fairly new to your list (only 2ish years in the Library
world), and a follower of the Campaign for Plain English, could I please
ask that if people must talk in acronyms and synonyms, could you please
put full titles in as well to explain what you are talking about? I'm
sure this will benefit others as well as myself.

An example from a student recently ' What does DOH stand for?'
(Department of Health)

Thanks

Sharon

Sharon Wild BA (Hons)