Maggie Fieldhouse wrote

> Does anyone know of any information literacy programmes being
> undertaken in commercial or special libraries?

Not much use for face to face, but perhaps via email... Carmel O'Sullivan is now
law librarian at Edith Cowan University, but she used to be Training Librarian
at a law firm in Australia where she developed a strong programme. She wrote a
couple of papres about this (including a conference paper which is not
available electronically, but she might send you a copy) and I heard her talk
about this experience last week at the ANZIIL symposium in Brisbane. Her home
page is at http://www.law.ecu.edu.au/staff/cosullivan.htm

I expect you know about Angela Donnelly and Carey Craddock from Unilever
already.

Sheila