The UnityWeb service transitions tomorrow to Talis Source.  The seamless
switch across to Talis Source has already occurred at Hampshire,
Portsmouth and Cheshire.  And the feedback says it all:

“..it’s the same and that’s wonderful….it is ideal for my staff who just
want to carry on tomorrow as they did yesterday.  We’ll be continuing to
use it.”
Carol Marshall, Hampshire

We’re delighted that libraries appreciate the option to continue.  With no
staff training required, many libraries have seen the sense in maintaining
their access to this service.

And, if you do want to continue, here are a few things you need to know.

1.  The login page for the Talis Source service is at
www.talis.com/source.  Users of the UnityWeb service will find that their
former usernames and passwords will still apply automatically until 1st
June.  Customers who have contacted us to sign up for access beyond that
date, are currently being processed and rest assured service will remain
uninterrupted.

2.  To arrange a data contribution to the service you should contact:
[log in to unmask], for further information.

3.  Even if you have cancelled your subscription to UnityWeb already, it’s
not too late to re-subscribe to Talis Source.  Libraries are choosing in
significant numbers to subscribe to both services.  Contact
[log in to unmask], and we’ll ensure your access is maintained.

If you have any further enquiries, please feel free to contact: