Dear All

In line with the other messages which have come out in the last few
days, all Edinburgh University sites will try to process outstanding
requests by tomorrow.  However we won't be posting books after tomorrow.
We'll be happy to continue checking and looking out items beyond that,
but they won't be posted out till the libraries re-open on 4th January.

If anyone is looking for articles, we'll be happy to send them
electronically up until next Thursday (21st)

Many thanks to all libraries who have helped us out over the last year.
I hope you all have a good Christmas and New Year Break.

Best wishes

Marjory Lobban
Document Delivery Supervisor
Edinburgh University Library